We’re continuing our series based on The Online Marketing Summit, a 3-phase marketing plan to establish your private practice online, get traffic and exponentially increase leads and clients in your business.
I’m laying out this plan for you to help you answer that question I get so often: “there’s so much I feel like I should be doing with online marketing. What’s the right thing?”
If you missed the first two episodes of this series, you can check them out here:
- Episode 74: A Complete Strategy for Marketing Your Private Practice Online
- Episode 75: Online Marketing Strategy for Private Practice: The Website Phase
In this episode, we’ll dig into the second phase of your online marketing plan: The Traffic Phase.
Once you’ve successfully established your private practice online with a great website filled with the right content to attract and convert your clients, the time has come to amplify your traffic.
Because you can’t use a website to get clients if no one is showing up.
They have to be able to find you, right?
Putting some work in at the traffic stage of your marketing journey now can mean automating that traffic in the future as you shift your focus to even bigger things for your private practice.
So, let’s dig into some strategies behind getting people to show up to your website.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The 4 things you’ll want to focus on in order to increase your website traffic
- The best way to get your website ranking for more keywords and getting more traffic on a consistent basis
- Why most therapy websites fail to increase their traffic month over month
- Three SEO strategies that you’ll want to focus on; and they don’t involve editing anything on your website
- How you can use social media to grow your traffic without having to spend hours on multiple channels, getting sucked into a time-void
- Where paid advertising fits into your online marketing strategy and why it’s my least favorite
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!