COVID-19 has certainly changed the way we all do business.
Recently on the podcast, we spoke about how COVID-19 has changed SEO strategy for therapy practices, how to do Google ads during the pandemic, and the new opportunities therapists can work on during quarantine.
But this week we’re going to talk specifically about what group practice owners can do to market their private practices during this pandemic.
Now that we’re a few months into the quarantine, it’s clear that many of the changes we’ve had to make in our businesses will be here to stay.
Most notably, online mental health.
But you, like many, may have seen a huge drop in the amount to clients calling and scheduling sessions for online therapy.
How can you overcome people’s objections, reach your ideal clients, and serve your community as they weather this storm?
This week we’re talking to Alison Pidgeon, a consultant from Practice of The Practice, all about the specific things she’s done in her own group practice to keep her business growing and booking new clients during COVID-19.
Alison is the founder and CEO of Move Forward Counseling LLC, a group practice in Lancaster County, PA. She currently has 16 employees and 3 locations, so she’s got first-hand experience and tips to share with you on how she’s met this marketing challenge head-on.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Specific things you can implement in your private practice marketing to start bringing in new clients
- Why understanding how your ideal client’s pain points may have changed due to Covid and how you can pivot your marketing message
- Specific types of content you can create for your website that captures clients and answers their biggest questions about therapy during the pandemic
- How to overcome clients’ objections to online therapy so that you can get more sessions booked
- Ways to target your entire state with your online therapy services so you can get more clients
- How live chat technology can help you get more clients
- How you can use an email list to reach old clients and new clients so that they know your practice is still seeing clients
This Episode Is Brought To You By
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Practice of The Practice
- Webinar: Pivoting Your Group Practice During COVID19
- Grow a Group Practice Podcast
About Alison Pidgeon
Alison Pidgeon, MA, LPC, is the founder and CEO of Move Forward Counseling LLC, a group practice in Lancaster County, PA. She currently has 16 employees and 3 locations. In addition, she works as a business consultant for Practice of the Practice where she specializes in helping therapists transition from a solo business to a group practice. She also founded a virtual assistant company called Move Forward Virtual Assistants LLC, which specializes in providing well trained VA’s for therapy practices.