A few weeks have now gone by since the first stay-at-home orders started being issued to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
Most of us have taken heed and have shifted to a shelter-in-place lifestyle and adjusting to this strange new “normal’.
I’ve spoken to many therapists who have seen a drop in the amount of clients they’re seeing as they shift to a fully online practice for the foreseeable future.
Some have even shut their doors as they wait for a resolution to this unprecedented climate to pass.
With so much confusion and uncertainty it can be difficult to to remain steadfast in your private practice.
“Goals for my business?”
What are those? I’m just trying to homeschool my kid and get some work done TODAY.
I know it’s hard. But I believe this will pass.
And I want you and your private practice to emerge stronger than ever.
In this episode I’m going to outline opportunities that you can be working on now to improve your private practice marketing in the future.
Let’s use this time as an opportunity to invest our businesses and make them more resilient, shall we?
Also, don’t forget to check out our ongoing list of COVID-19 resources for therapists.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why now is a great time to invest in the future of your private practice
- Marketing opportunities you can invest in now that will pay off for your business in the future well after COVID-19 ends
- Tips for creating content that will help you rank better in Google so your clients can find you
- Creative ways to adjust your therapy services to help serve your clients during coronavirus
- Tips and resources for SEO for your private practice
This Episode Is Brought To You By
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Simple Practice (affiliate link)
- WordPress support services to get your website updated for COVID-19
- Free Guide: 7 Simple Things Any Therapist Can do To Improve SEO
- Get 50% off Little Course About SEO with coupon code “SMILE” (only $14.50)
- 19. On-Page SEO: 5 Things You Can Do Now To Boost Your Google Rank
- Convertkit (affiliate link)
- Online Courses: Create My Therapist Website