This episode is the first of a 4-part series about The Online Marketing Summit:
- Episode 74: A Complete Strategy for Marketing Your Private Practice Online
- Episode 75: Online Marketing Strategy for Private Practice: The Website Phase
- Episode 76 – Online Marketing for Private Practice: The Traffic Phase
In this episode, I’m going to give you an overview of an entire online-marketing strategy that you can use to guide you as you grow your private practice.
As a business owner, it can often be difficult to understand what we should focus on and when in order to generate more revenue and reach our business goals.
Since 2016, when I began this business, the question I’ve heard the most is this:
“There’s so much I feel like I should be doing. What’s the right thing?”
If you don’t know what marketing tasks are going to be the most impactful to the growth of your private practice – in your current stage of business – you’ll end up spreading your marketing efforts thin and not getting enough traction to gauge what’s working and what isn’t.
On the flip side, if you know where you’re at currently and understand where you want your practice to go, you can more easily determine those marketing opportunities that will help get you closer to your goal.
So, I recently took to writing out my complete philosophy and game plan for getting more clients and reaching more people with your online marketing.
You can read that detailed guide here.
I knew I had to get all that we’ve been walking our clients through out of my head and into something you could use in your practice.
So, this episode will be the first of a 4-part series breaking down what I call “The Online Marketing Summit” to help you know what to focus on and when.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to determine where you’re at and what to focus on when it comes to all the marketing activities you could spend your time or money on
- The three stages of building an online presence that will accelerate your private practice
- The order at which you can build an online presence that will accelerate your growth
This Episode Is Brought To You By
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!