There’s no doubt about it: creating a great website that grows your private practice is an investment.
Now, that investment usually shows up in one of two ways…
It may be in dollars and cents as you hire a professional to execute on your vision and build you a website that becomes an asset in your business…
Or the investment may be in hours spent as you put the website together yourself.
No matter which path you choose, there has to be an investment.
And whether you’ve invested money or time in your therapy website, I’m sure you can agree that you want to get the most out of that investment.
Why Many Therapy Websites Are A Wasted Investment
The problem is that just creating or hiring someone to build a website for your private practice is not actually enough to shift the needle of your business.
It’s very difficult to get your ideal client to show up to your website if you have a website that just sits there.
You may have a website or recently launched your therapy website and you may be wondering why it’s not getting much traffic or why you can’t be found in Google.
I’ve spoken to many therapists in that boat.
You, like them, may have thought that just having a website was going to help them get more clients through the door and grow their private practice.
But that’s just not the case.
In this week’s episode, we’re going to unpack why some therapy websites fail is and what you can do to make sure you haven’t wasted your time or money on your website.
It’s time to get your private practice website working for you and growing your business!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The biggest reason why private practice websites fail to bring more clients into the business
- How to create a content plan that brings your ideal client right to your doorstep
- What metrics to look at to understand how your website is doing and where to spend your time
- The key tactics to help you convert more visitors into paid clients
- How to encourage search engines to pick up your website so that your clients can find you
- Strategies to get more links to your website and boost your traffic
- Keeping your website safe, secure and operating at it’s best so you don’t lose it all!
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our New Free Ebook:
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.