We’re wrapping up our 4-episode series on The Online Marketing Summit, a 3-phase marketing plan to establish your private practice online, get traffic and exponentially increase leads and clients in your business.
If you missed the first three episodes of The Online Marketing Summit series, you can check them out here:
- Episode 74: A Complete Strategy for Marketing Your Private Practice Online
- Episode 75: Online Marketing Strategy for Private Practice: The Website Phase
- Episode 76 – Online Marketing for Private Practice: The Traffic Phase
This week’s episode is all about strategies that can be a major catalyst to getting traffic to your website, growing an audience and establishing you as an expert in your niche.
It’s the authority phase of online marketing and it’s probably my favorite part of online marketing.
Each phase of your online marketing strategy is like a building block.
By this phase, your traffic plan is in place, along with a website that resonates with your ideal client.
When you overlap your Authority with your Traffic, you create freedom. Because you won’t have to try so hard to find new clients. They’ll be finding you.
Listen up as I break down the ways you can increase your authority and reach more of your ideal clients.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 things you can focus on in the Authority phase that will exponentially increase the amount of potential clients coming into your funnel and website
- Why it’s so important to have your website dialed in before building your referral network
- How relationships can be the fuel that increases website traffic and conversions in your private practice
- How you can reach tons of ideal clients that may never would have found you just through SEO or ads
- How establishing your own platform and message can help you position yourself as the expert you are, increase trust with your potential clients, and boost your conversion rate
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!