In this episode you’re going to learn how to create an SEO strategy for your own private practice website.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is becoming one of my favorite topics here on the Private Practice Elevation podcast.
I love how practical it is and the results that can happen in your therapy practice when your ideal clients can find you on Google.
I’ve also seen first hand how SEO has impacted my wife’s website – she has blog posts she’s written years ago that still rank in Google and bring organic traffic to her website.
But the problem with SEO is that it is SUCH a big topic.
It’s so big that many therapists are at a loss for where to begin when wanting to apply SEO to their own marketing strategy.
But if you have a website and want to attract more of your clients to it, you’ve got to at least understand the basics of SEO and how to apply it to your business.
And just having a website with a few keywords here and there isn’t going to cut it.
That’s why, in this episode, I’m giving you a 3-step formula to craft your own SEO strategy and start getting more traffic to your website.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Three steps for creating an SEO strategy for your private practice website
- What order to take when optimizing your website for search engines
- Tools you can use to uncover the best keywords for your therap website
- What makes for “good” keywords and how to focus your content around them
- How to find out what keywords your competitors are ranking for so you can create better content than them
- The importance of playing the long game when it comes to SEO
- How to improve your SEO while also improving your positioning as an expert in your field
Let Us Craft An SEO Strategy For Your Therapy Website
If all this SEO info just makes your head spin, we’d love to help.
Whether you’re in need of the right content to get your website ranking or ongoing work to improve your local SEO, our team can help. Just schedule a Clarity Call and we’ll get started crafting a plan to help your clients find you in search engines.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!