In this episode, you’re going to learn how to take the drudgery out of the admin work and enjoy more of what you do in private practice.
Many of us think that if we just have enough willpower we can motivate ourselves, day-in and day-out, to get more done.
There are things in our businesses that may not seem like a lot of fun – like writing therapy notes – but we know they’re essential.
So we just keep pushing on, trying to get stuff done, all while having a negative sentiment toward these essential tasks.
But our guest, Hope Eden, is on a mission to change this.
She’s a therapist, mother, and entrepreneur with a passion for making documentation, systems development, organization and culture building available to therapists in all different phases and stages of their practices.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why your will power and self-motivation is NOT the best way to help you get more done
- Tips to change your habits from “default” to “on purpose” so that you can move intentionally toward your goals
- How to change the way you think and speak about admin tasks in your private practice
- Ways to reframe the hard or unpleasant tasks so you can get them done and with more enjoyment
This Episode Is Brought To You By
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Join The Organized Therapist Community at a SUPER discounted rate (mention this podcast when you join to receive the 2020 Habits Workbook Eden mentions)
About Hope Eden
Hope Eden, founder, and creator of The Organized Therapist lives in Asheville, NC where she is a private practice therapist, a mom, and an entrepreneur. One of her passions is making documentation, systems development, organization and culture building available to therapists in all different phases and stages of their practices. Recently she launched The Organized Therapist, an app just for therapists. It’s where organization and social media intersect, making it possible to rebrand the administrative side of your practice.