In this episode of the Private Practice Elevation podcast, we’re going to break down exactly what to expect at each stage of a website design project.
If you’re interested in having a therapy website created for your private practice, this episode will help you understand all that goes on before, during and after your website project.
Many people think that finding a designer to create their private practice website means they just need to find someone who does good work, pay a down payment and watch their website magically appear.
But if you walk into a project – one as big as your website project will be – with this belief, you’ll be in for a rude awakening as the project gets underway.
You see, there’s actually a handful of key deliverables and things you’ll be responsible for in order to make your private practice website a complete success… one that’s going to get you a return on your investment.
So we’re going to break down our entire process to let you view behind the curtain of a typical website project here at Private Practice Elevation.
You’ll know exactly what to expect for jumping into any future therapy website project.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The three stages of a website design project
- Every single step of your website project throughout each of the four stages
- What you’ll be responsible for at each stage of the project so you know what type of workload to expect
- How to plan for your project so that you’re not caught off guard with the homework your website designer gives you
- How to get the most out of your website investment through planning and organization
- How long a typical therapy website project takes so you can put your own project on your calendar
Get a Week’s Worth of Free Training and Resources, starting March 16, 2020
On March 16, we’ll be kicking off a week of live trainings, free resources, and therapy website support to help you get the most out of your website, no matter where you are in the process.
Click here to join Website Elevation Week and make sure you don’t miss out on getting your website in order.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.