In this episode, you’re going to learn 5 ways that you can be having more fun while building your private practice.
Did you know that FUN can actually increase your bottom line?
When you’re excited about the work you’re doing and the business you’ve created, you actually show up in a new way that can help you reach your biggest goals.
The problem is that it be really easy to put your head down and get into hustle mode as you try and get more clients, pay your bills and try and make your private practice profitable.
And when things don’t go the way we want? Well, we can resort to putting ourselves down and being our own worst critic.
Which totally kills your business momentum!
So how can you be a better support to yourself, introduce more fun into practice-building AND see your private practice grow?
Business coach and our special guest, Jane Carter, has the answers to those questions, and more, in this week’s Private Practice Elevation Podcast episode.
This one’s for anyone who has lost that loving feeling when it comes to growing their private practice.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why having fun is one of the most important indicators for how successful you’ll be in reaching a goal
- How to be more compassionate to yourself so that you can move past failures and continue growing your private practice
- How to take imperfect action so that you can continue to learn and grow
- Why letting go of competition and comparison can help you find freedom and fun in your private practice
- How remembering your “why” can help you move past the fear of putting yourself out there
- The importance of celebrating your wins and how it creates momentum in your business
- Why you NEED rest and how it’s the key to your creativity
- What your role is when it comes to building a successful therapy practice
Turn Practice-Building Fun into a Game with Jane’s Private Practice Crush!
As mentioned in the episode, Jane has found a way to gamify your practice-building. Download her worksheet and learn how you can instantly add fun to your work and start winning at private practice!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.
Links mentioned in this episode:
About Jane Carter
Jane Carter, LPC is a counselor and business coach who helps therapists and other service-driven “solopreneurs” have more fun, money, and freedom in their businesses. She lives in the mountains of Asheville, NC, where she’s an outdoorswoman, local beer-snob, and coffee-shop connoisseur.
Jane can be reached at www.JaneCarterCoaching.com, where she offers a free consultation.