So you’ve started your private practice, hung up your sign and now you just need one thing.
So you jump right into strategy, trying to learn the ins-and-outs of marketing a private practice as quickly as possible so you don’t miss out on clients and revenue.
The trouble is, you’ve gotten a bit ahead of yourself.
You’ve gone deep into trying every marketing strategy under the sun and perhaps you have begun building a pretty busy practice.
But have you stopped to think about the business AND life you’re actually building?
In today’s interview with Kate and Katie of The Private Practice Startup you’ll learn how it’s impossible to separate the life you want to create from the business you desire.
If you don’t spend the time up front to think about the BIG questions and BIG goals you have for your life and private practice, you may find yourself working harder, attracting the wrong clients and creating something you never intended.
Kate and Katie share some of their top marketing tips to get you started with a brand that represents you and your private practice.
These tips are going to take the mystery out of marketing and help you learn how to craft marketing messages that deeply resonate with your ideal clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why niching is so important and can help clarify your marketing messaging and make more money
- Why branding your practice should be step number one for private practice marketing and why skipping this step can lead to burnout and a business that doesn’t work for you
- How to begin building a brand that creates a cohesive experience for your clients
- The key questions to ask yourself to help you understand your “why” and create your dream private practice and set the right goals for your business
- How core values and having a vision for your practice can help you create the best marketing message for your ideal clients
- Why therapists make the BEST marketers
- How to reframe what marketing is so that you can easily talk about your services and attract your ideal clients
- How studying your clients can help you write therapy website copy that resonates with your ideal client and converts more
- Tips to gather marketing gold from your own clients
- The biggest mistakes therapists make when trying to market a private practice
Watch The Video of Our Conversation:
About Kate Campbell, Katie Lemieux, and The Private Practice Startup
The Private Practice Startup is co-owned by Kate Campbell, PhD, LMFT and Katie Lemieux, LMFT. They’re two therapists with entrepreneurial spirits who are crazy about business, branding and marketing. They live, work and play in South Florida.
They both built their 6-Figure private practices in less than 2 years from the ground up and love inspiring other ambitious mental health professionals to brand themselves, grow their dream private practices and live into their dream lifestyles. They have a hunger for business, branding and marketing.
They love helping private practitioners work with the clients they love, profit more in business, and create the freedom to truly enjoy a lifestyle business.
Kate is a food and wine aficionado who loves to travel and create new memories with her husband and son. She also loves the beach, pilates, riding horses, concerts, and of course the occasional “retail therapy”.
Thanks to Kate, Katie is a wine snob in the making. Katie loves travel, new and fun adventures, reading books, family time and taking time to just be.
They are the creators of Private Practice Marketing E-Course and Coaching, provide FREE podcasts, and customizable Attorney Approved Private Practice Paperwork for therapists.
Visit PrivatePracticeStartup.com for more info!
This episode is brought to you by my Online Marketing Trail Map.
If you’re feeling like you have no plan for your online marketing, I encourage you to download this free PDF guide and have it in front of you as you listen along with this episode. The episode really unpacks every stage of the marketing plan. Click here to access the free marketing guide.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!