In this week’s episode of the Private Practice Elevation Podcast, we’re going to be talking all about content creation and organization.
Anyone can have a website. But if your website content and information is not organized well, you’ll risk overwhelming your potential clients and missing out on website conversions (getting more clients).
So how can you simplify your website content and also add new content to your website regularly – all while saving time and increasing conversions?
Some people think that having a ton of content on their website will do the trick to get more traffic to their website and get more clients.
While more content tends to help in some cases, it’s got to be the right content, organized in the right way that’s really going to help you see momentum in marketing your private practice online.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to ensure you actually get your website content work completed instead of keeping it on your “someday” to-do list
- Tips for organizing the pages on your website so that visitors can find what they’re looking for easily instead of getting confused and leaving your therapy website
- My exact system for staying consistent with blog writing so that you can increase traffic and search rankings for your website
- One thing you can do to easily increase the conversions on your website
- A few simple metrics you can track each month to help you understand where to focus your content efforts for the biggest impact
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Custom Therapy Websites
If you’re ready to reach more clients and grow your private practice, we’d love to help. To learn how a custom therapy website can help your business, click here. Or, if you’re ready to get started, you can fill out our website project application here.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.