In this episode of The Private Practice Elevation Podcast, you’re going to learn the why, what, and how of creating a course or workshop that attracts and serves your ideal therapy clients.
Let’s face it. Running a therapy practice and consistently sitting one on one with clients can be taxing.
You have every intention of helping as many clients as you can, creating change in the world while also creating an income for you and your family.
However, this can lead to burnout.
One way to lighten that load while even increasing your impact with your ideal clients is to leverage your expertise by teaching others.
Using a course, workshop, or mini-training could be a way to reach your ideal clients and support your current clients.
You may have already thought about that online course or workshop you’d like to create.
The trouble is, where do you begin?
What topic should you teach on?
How should the content be presented?
Who are you to do such a thing?!
Nyssa Brown, from Bespoke Curriculum Design, is here to answer these questions and help you simply move forward with that course or workshop idea you’ve been thinking about.
With over 20 years of teaching experience, Nyssa has coached therapists. educators and course creators on six continents to share their expertise, creating courses that transform their clients, students, and their businesses.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why therapists might consider adding a workshop or course to their service offerings
- Simple ways to get started teaching without having to create a full course
- How to use a workshop or mini-course to attract the perfect-fit clients using a lead magnet
- How you can take some of the lessons, activities, and examples you use in therapy sessions to support your clients outside of therapy
- How to figure out what topic you should teach on
- Ideas for overcoming imposter syndrome so that you can teach what you’re meant to teach in a way that is authentic to you
- How to outline your workshop or mini-course in less than an hour using three simple steps
Get More SEO Traffic With Our Free Guide:
Coming Soon: Live SEO Training with Daniel
This Fall I’ll be offering a live training group where I’ll teach you how to implement a step-by-step process to optimize your website, increase organic search engine traffic and attract more clients. It will be a combination of learning and live implementation calls.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Bespoke Curriculum Design
- Mini-Course Magic: Serve Clients, Save Energy (free video training and PDF/workbook)
About Nyssa Brown
Nyssa Brown helps busy therapists increase their impact and stop trading time for money by channeling their expertise into a profitable online course. With over 20 years of experience, Nyssa has coached therapists. educators and course creators on six continents to share their expertise, creating courses that transform their clients, students, and their businesses.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!