SEO Website Content Audit
Copy editing to make sure your website copy and pages have a foundation of optimized content so your clients can find you.
The easiest way to get your website optimized so that it’s ready to rank and bring traffic to your private practice website.
In order to give your web pages a fighting chance in Google, you’ve got to make sure you’re using the right keywords in the right places on your web pages.
With an SEO content audit, we will do extensive keyword research about your pages, optimize each element of your pages, and provide you with edited content.
Once we’re done, you’ll have content that’s fully optimized and ready to bring in more traffic from Google.
What You Can Expect From A SEO Content Audit
Includes a full review of current site content, including a copy edit, content search engine optimization, and expansion of existing site copy to meet recommended search standards.
We’ll perform a keyword density check, update all titles, provide a basic copy edit for any typos and small errors, and review or write the search titles and meta descriptions for each page. If the copy is short, we’ll help round it out in a way that’s authentic to your voice and helps support the topic and SEO.
After your intake consultation, you’ll receive a follow-up email that documents and verifies the SEO and content goals discussed during the phone call.
You’ll then work directly with our copywriter to round out the copy on your website and create a foundation of content that ranks for your keywords.
3 Steps To Optimize Your Website Content for Search Engines
Get A Quote
To start the process, just book a call so we can learn more about your project and SEO goals. Then we’ll provide a quote for your project.
Meet With A Copywriter
We’ll schedule a time for you to chat with our copywriter so they can understand your services, writing personality, and the important keywords you want to rank for.
Get Your Optimized Website Copy
Our copywriter will deliver updated copy documents with new title tags, meta descriptions, and headers to fully optimize the page.
What’s Included in Your SEO Content Audit
- Full On-Page Optimization/Content Editing with A Professional Copywriter
- Page Title Editing
- Meta Description Editing
- Keyword Density Check
- Text Document for Each Page Delivered to You
- 2 Rounds of Revisions
SEO is the key to attracting your ideal clients month after month.
That’s why SEO is part of our Client Acceleration System, our time-tested process for elevating private practices online.
Learn more about how optimized content, your website, and SEO all work together for private practice success.
SEO Content Audit FAQs
Will you make the changes to my website once I get the new copy?
Your website content audit does not include updates to your current website. If you’d like us to make the edits to your website, and your website is on WordPress, our team can make the updates under our WP Support plan.
Will the copy sound like me?
Absolutely. Once we get your content audit intake form filled out, you’ll meet directly with our copywriter. She’ll make sure she understands the current voice of your website content and how to best write for the style you hope to achieve. We want the copy to be as seamless and authentic to you as possible.
How does the process work?
Every client is unique, and we do our utmost to allow for flexibility in the process to accommodate specific needs as we create content. However, the typical process includes:
- To get started, just purchase your package above
- Intake Questions – we’ll send you a quick form to fill out. These questions help us to guide your introductory call and begin drafting a site outline for your content.
- Introductory Call – a call lasting 45-60 minutes to discuss your questionnaire, answer any questions you may have, and finalize your site outline.
- Content Outlines – each page of your site will be outlined with headers and basic descriptions of the content.
- Outline Feedback – client provides any resources or information to ensure drafted content meets their needs, and they can make any changes to the outline structure.
- Draft 1 – a full draft of content based on the approved outline is delivered within the agreed upon timeframe (usually 10 to 15 business days).
- Revision Requests – client submits revisions within an agreed upon time frame.
- Draft 2 – a second draft of content based on changes requested by client is submitted within three business days (Monday-Friday) if revision requests are submitted within agreed upon time frame. Revisions submitted after agreed upon time are subject to longer turnaround times.
- Revision Requests – client submits final revisions within an agreed upon time frame.
- Final Draft – the final draft of content based on changes requested by client is submitted within three business days (Monday-Friday) if revision requests that are submitted within agreed upon time frame. Revisions submitted after agreed upon time are subject to longer turnaround times.
How soon will I see results?
It varies, and there are many factors to what affects your SEO, but you should always give any changes to your website about three months to show progress.
How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch and work out a time for your initial meeting with our copywriter.