Have you ever thought about adding new income streams to the one-on-one client work you do in your private practice?
Perhaps you’ve had an idea for an online course, ebook or training you could create and sell online?
With so many tools and opportunities at your disposal, it’s easier than ever to reach an online audience of the clients you love to serve and actually make money with products they need.
This could mean more income for your therapy practice and more impact in the world.
Since working one-on-one with clients is often difficult to scale up, many therapists are turning to online means to create “passive income” for themselves.
So how do you actually do that?
How do you take the idea you have for a product you’re excited to create for your clients and turn that into something that sells?
And how do you market that product in such a way that feels authentic and truly adds to the services you provide in your private practice?
In this episode of the Private Practice Elevation podcast I chat with Marissa Lawton about her step by step process for creating “passive income” for your private practice.
Marissa comes with a wealth of value and information on this topic because she’s done it all herself.
Validating ideas and creating sales funnels can seem overwhelming at first, but using Marissa’s Passive Income Roadmap cheatsheet, she breaks it all down for you so you can get started on your idea today.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- The definition of “passive income” and what it really takes to be successful
- How the landscape of “passive income” has changed and how therapists are now poised to benefit from it more than ever
- How to create systems in your business that sell products online and expand your therapy practice service
- How to validate your “passive income” idea so that it actually sells
- How to brand your product so that it stands out from other products in your niche
- How to build an email list so that it cultivates community and gives you access to ideal customers to sell your future product to
- The step-by-step process for turning a product idea into an additional income source for your private practice
- When you should pay for ads to help sell your online products
- Tools you can use to create a sales funnel that won’t break the bank
- Tips for growing your audience and building trust that results in sales
Marissa has been gracious enough to make her free guide The Passive Income Roadmap available to the PPE audience. Just fill out the form below to access your free workbook.
Watch The Video:
About Marissa Lawton
Marissa Lawton is a licensed counselor, national board-certified counselor, and member of the American Counseling Association.
She is also a corporate-trained marketer, girlmom, and brand whisperer who lights up walking solo-therapists through aligned business building strategies.
Marissa is the creator of Side Hustle Support Group, a 6-month mentorship that helps therapists capitalize on their experience and education and pair it with their innate stories and superpowers to scale both themselves and their practices through online income.
Her upcoming program, Baby Steps Beyond the Couch, teaches her 90-day methodology for therapists to make their first recurring $1000 in non-clinical revenue. Opening them up to the world of possibilities beyond seeing 1:1 clients.
You can learn more about Marissa at marissalawton.com
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!