In this episode of The Private Practice Elevation Podcast, you’ll learn how having a digital product to offer your potential clients can help you drive more traffic to your website.
You may have heard these terms before: downloadable freebie, a lead magnet, or a free opt-in.
These are digital products or content that you give away to your website visitors in exchange for their email address.
But how can you use these freebies to actually increase your traffic and – the end goal – increase clients in your private practice?
You might think that just having an opt-in on your website is the key to more clients, but as you’ll learn in today’s conversation, there’s so much more that can be done to really nurture your relationship with the potential clients on your email list.
To help us understand how you can use digital products to create more referral traffic to your website, we’ve got Lisa M. Noble from Vivid Visual Solutions as our guest.
Lisa is a brand strategist and web designer who works with female therapists and entrepreneurs who are eager to build and grow their client loads.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What are digital products and why they work to create connection with potential clients
- Ideas for what you can offer website visitors in the form of digital content
- How to choose a topic for your digital product so that you create something your ideal clients will actually want
- How to use Google to come up with the right keywords and topics to use with your digital product and landing pages
- Why building an email list is important to ensuring the future of your private practice
- Tips and ideas to make building an email list and creating content much easier and take up less of your time
Ready to grow your private practice with a new website strategy? Let’s chat!
If you know you’re ready to level up your private practice with a custom website strategy, we’d love to help. Schedule a call and let’s see if you’re a good fit for our services.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Vivid Visual Solutions
- $50 off A Vivid Brand Audit (Use coupon VIVIDBRAND50)
- Rev.com – audio/video transcription service
About Lisa M. Noble
I’m Lisa M. Noble and as a Brand Strategist and Web Designer, I work with female therapists and entrepreneurs who are eager to build and grow their client loads.
I specialize in brand and marketing strategies to help my therapists get the traffic and marketing pieces to running a private practice.
I started this business, Vivid Visual Solutions, because as a professional web designer working in corporate I learned that a website with no strategy behind it is just a pretty brochure. In that role, I got an insider’s look and saw exactly how to create strategies that help businesses grow and make websites that convert sales.
For over 15 years I’ve worked with dozens of therapists and private practice owners, confused, and frustrated about how to move forward with their businesses so I know exactly what works and what doesn’t!
I believe that every therapist should work with the clients they would love to work with.