In this episode of The Private Practice Elevation podcast, you’re going to learn what it means to be deeply rested and wildly successful.
I know we have many introverts out there listening to this podcast, and this one is especially for you.
As an introverted person myself, I was super excited to have this conversation with Maegen Megginson.
So much of the world’s systems tell us that in order to be successful, we must hustle, grind it out, and sacrifice our rest and peace.
But what if there was a way to be wildly successful in your private practice and business without giving up the things that bring you joy and leave you filled with energy, rather than depleted?
Maegan Megginson is a Sex Therapist turned Business Coach on a mission to help successful entrepreneurs fall madly in love with their businesses.
After nearly burning out, Maegan finally figured out how to leverage her introverted and highly sensitive strengths to create two businesses she loves.
Listen in as two introverts share their past and current struggles and successes with building businesses that fit their personality.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What it means to be “deeply rested and wildly successful” and how your definition of these terms can help guide you toward the life you want to live
- How to overcome the “arbitrary thirst for ‘more’” so you can can discover where it is you actually want to go and what you want to achieve
- How setting personal goals for rest can impact your business
- How to set goals that are in line with your introverted personality so that you can grow your business and get the rest you need
- How to retrain your brain to focus on rest
- How to increase your self-compassion so you can stay focused on your work instead of comparing yourself to your colleagues
- The challenge with social media and how it can detract from the goals you have from your business – plus how to deal with it
Free Download: Grow Your Business Without Burning Out
Download Maegan’s free guide to learn from her mistakes so you can expand your services with ease, energy, and really big profits.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Maegan Megginson’s Website
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World (affiliate link)
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff (affiliate link)
About Maegan Megginson
Maegan Megginson is a Sex Therapist turned Business Coach on a mission to help successful entrepreneurs fall madly in love with their businesses. After years of struggling with overwhelm and burnout, Maegan finally figured out how to leverage her introverted and highly sensitive strengths to create two businesses she loves. She believes the key to happiness is to design your business to serve you first and your clients second – only then will you discover how to become deeply rested and wildly successful.