In this week’s episode of the Private Practice Elevation podcast, you’re getting a roadmap for launching a therapy group with ease and success.
Perhaps you’ve thought about adding therapy groups to your own practice.
They can be a great way to provide a deeper level of support to your clients as well as a lucrative model for private practice growth.
Instead of sitting with just one client at a time, you’re able to serve a handful.
But how can you put these groups together and market them so that you can be confident clients will show up and you’ll fill all those seats?
How can you test your therapy group idea before wasting your precious time on a group people are not actually interested in?
Just putting a pretty flyer in your office isn’t going to cut it.
To help you get your therapy group off the ground, or re-launch your group with success, we’re talking with the Group Guru herself, Katie Keates May.
Katie helps therapists market, fill and run groups in private practice so that you can make a bigger impact on more clients (and your bank account) without adding more hours in the office.
Launching, and even scaling, your group therapy practice is entirely possible, and Katie is living proof.
In this episode, she shares how she’s been able to use groups to grow her private practice and employ other therapists within her practice and reach new heights.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to ensure that the topic for your therapy group is one that will be successful
- How understanding WHO your therapy group is for can help make your marketing so much easier (and fill up your group with your ideal client!)
- The best way to test your group topic so that you’re not wasting your time on a group the community doesn’t even need
- How to let the world know that you’re starting a group and strategies for increasing interest in your group
- Why your network is so important and can help you reach your therapy group goals faster
- What to put on your website so capture interest from your ideal group client
- The role that Facebook ads can play in filling up your therapy group
- Tips to improve your marketing, attract your ideal client and convert them into group clients
Download Katie’s Free Guide: Therapy Group or Online Course?
If you’re unsure whether your expertise is best suited to a therapy group or packaging up your knowledge into an online course, Katie has created a cheatsheet for you. Download this guide to learn the pros and cons and what’s uniquely involved in each strategy.
About Katie Keates May
Katie K. May helps therapists market, fill and run groups in private practice so that you can make a bigger impact on more clients (and your bank account) without adding more hours in the office.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If you’re not yet subscribed to the podcast I want to encourage you to do that today. This is the best way to make sure you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Reviews help others find the podcast plus I’d really love to hear what you think! Click here to leave a review. Just click on “Ratings & Reviews” then “Write a review.” Let me know what you like best about the podcast.