Your clients are struggling to find your therapy practice through Google and other search engines.
But you don’t know where to begin to improve your website’s search rankings and get more traffic (and clients) from Google.
Google wants to show its users the BEST content from websites with the most authority. But how can you build that authority if you don’t know what is negatively impacting your SEO?
You feel like getting more clients from Google is one big mystery.
So you don’t do anything, which leaves you feeling like you’ll never be able to use Google to get found by people who need your therapy services.
Your ideal clients are out there and they need your help. No one should miss out on improving their life just because your website isn’t showing up in the search results.
With over 200 factors that affect your website’s Google rank, it’s no wonder why SEO can certainly feel like a daunting and confusing mountain to conquer.
An SEO audit of your therapy website can give you a clear plan to improve your rankings.
Your SEO Audit will give you a detailed roadmap to help your clients find you in Google.
You’ll learn what improvements you’ll need to make to your website, the best keywords you should focus on and the types of content you’ll want to create to achieve SEO success.
No more SEO guessing games:
- Stop wondering what you need to do in order to get found in Google.
- Get a clear plan and a content strategy to implement in your business in order to boost your rankings.
- Know what keywords your website is already ranking for; the low-hanging fruit that can give you easy SEO wins.
- Understand the most critical factors currently keeping your website from showing up in Google searches.
Your Private Practice SEO Audit Includes:
- A list of improvements you can make to your website to help your SEO. We’ll show what’s most critical so you can focus on those first.
- A content report with the keywords you can focus on for quick SEO wins.
- A ranking report: see what keywords you’re already ranking for and how you can use those to climb the search engine ranks.
- A 1-hour live call to review the SEO report and understand your next steps